She is definitely growing. She's been exceptionally active today, and has nested mostly on my left side. Probably because I've taken the opportunity for a few cat naps today and usually lay on my left side. In either case, she's found that while balled up on my left side she can squirm and kick the backs on my ribs and other internal mommy parts and make mommy squirm. But she usually does well with a firm hand to the side of my belly re-directing her more towards the center of mommy's tummy.
At this point I'm at the most fun stage of pregnancy of all... I cry at the drop of a hat... happy, sad, mad, or even just mentioning crying gets me misty eyed! I've got a great case of cankles, sore - aching - and sometimes down right unbarably painful hips, and last but not least the ever fun acid reflux. But it's all worth it to see this little girl from the outside just squirming around in my belly, and knowing one day soon we will get to meet her. God has truly blessed us, and I cannot wait to meet this precious baby girl of ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment