Saturday, June 20, 2009

Aylin 4 Months

Wow, so it's been a really long time since we've posted an actual blog... Oops!

So it's hard to believe that Aylin is now 4 months old! It doesn't seem like that much time has passed. She is getting so big so fast! We have her check up and shots this coming Thursday. So we'll know exactly how much she's gained. I can't wait for that part... the shots I could do without. (-=

The transition back to work went relatively well. The first week was obviously the hardest. But got progressively better (except for her catching all the bugs going around). She is now on a pretty good schedule for a daytime routine. The ladies at the daycare just love her to pieces (Who can blame 'em!). She's the good kid in class! The first day of dropping her off was the hardest day of my life! Leaving my sweet little baby was the worst thing for me at that time. I cried all day. But I got through it. It was good to find out that she did so well, and that she was one of the good babies that didn't cry all day. Since then she has just charmed their socks off. It's hard for me to believe though that she has now been in day care for as long as she was home with me. )-= But again she does really well and that eases my mind. I also go to see her every day on my lunch break and I nurse her. It's nice to get away from the office and the craziness and see my baby girl every day. I am very thankful that we found such a great facility that is so close to where I work. It only takes me about 7 minutes to get there when traffic is good.

She's holding her head up and enjoys sitting up (although not on her own yet). She likes to sit in her highchair in the living room next to daddy's recliner and chat with us. She's constantly jabbering. I just love listening to her. On the morning when she's awake during the car ride to school and she decides to talk to momma I always turn the stereo off and chat with my baby girl. She absolutely LOVES her bath time, she just about soaked momma the other night with all of her splashing. She had all 4 limbs going like crazy and was squealing. It was great. We are still doing the BumGenius cloth diapers. Those are going great. Daycare uses them with no problems. I bring in enough every day for the day, and leave a wet bag for them to put them in and then I bring them home every night. We have enough to get us through about 2 days at a time, so I'm usually washing diapers every other night. But it's not difficult I just have to start them as soon as I get home so we can get through the 2 wash cycles and the dryer before it's time for bed. She has recently started cuddling things. She's not picky, It can be a blanket, her pooh blankie Uncle Bradley got her, her bib or a burp cloth. lol just as long as she's got something to snuggle with. They told me that during the day at daycare sometimes she'll pull her bib over her face when she's sleepy and if they flip it down, she'll pull it back up again. (-= She's started laughing too, and loves it when daddy holds her above his head. She especially loves it when she's up high and she gets to drool on daddy's face! She is also on the verge of rolling over. Just can’t quite figure out how to move her shoulder. But gets her legs and hips all the way over. She hates being on her belly though, so I’m not sure how well the rolling over will work out once she does figure it out!

The last few months have been so amazing watching her budding personality take form. This kid stuff is pretty amazing, and I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING.


Here are a few recent pics of our sweetheart: Aylin
























No comments:

Post a Comment